~NK~ "Evil" ~NK~ "Evil"

Pretty good!

but way too dry. Try adding more reverb or something to make the song more fuller.

... the kick is a little bass heavy too (it's kind of overwhelming)

Chaoz Annihilator Chaoz Annihilator

could use some subbass in the DnB part

... to make the mix sound fuller. But other than that, I'm all for what you've got here! Keep it up and finish it soon! Can't take all this waiting xD

TranceCrafter responds:

Done and done :P just updated the mp3 so it has more bass and some added details :)

Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo

whoOo!

loved the ones at:
0:00, 0:52, 1:21, 1:52, 5:19, 5:53, 6:34

~NK~ "Into the Light" ~NK~ "Into the Light"

woah!

that's one good song you've got there. The techno beats and side-chaining were spectacular. There was an excellent amount of sound and structural variety, which made the song a joy to listen to through and through. I loved all of the instruments; they were all well mastered. My only main comments are that the song was a little heavy with treble (ear-piercing heavy; ex. at 0:09). There were also parts where the song started to clip a little (ex. at 0:20). Equalizing and adjusting to accommodate these slight things won't be a problem for someone as experienced in music production as yourself. Anyways, all things aside, I really enjoyed listening to this song. Best of luck with your new album! :)

9/10 5/5 (9/10 -> 4.5/5 -> 5/5)

Rukkus responds:

Thanks a lot for this helpful review pure! I've noticed those problem as well. I'll try to have them fixed soon.

xKore - Eledraunic xKore - Eledraunic

god that's good stuff

dang man, even your 'old' stuff is bliss to the ears. Yeah, it's not as bass-y or powerful as your current stuff, but the beat slicing and vibes are spot-on and perfectly orchestrated. You really are a natural when it comes to electro/dubstep.

5/5 , 10/10 :)

-Horiz0n- -Horiz0n-

Waterflame does it again!

Another brilliant, uplifting, and upbeat song. Just what I need to cheer me up on this slow and rainy day we're having down here in California. Thanks for making my days (the replay value of this song is ridiculous) and continue producing wonderful pieces of bliss :)

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

another great song!

The vocal slicing was top notch--especially at 0:33. Loved the edgey, dirty, and heavy beats. A nine-out-of-ten only because the mix was not the greatest (a lot of the excess noise from the vocal clips made some parts feel a little too crowded and indistinct). otherwise, great song! :D can't wait 'til those WIP's are finished.

Is this FAT enough for you?!! Is this FAT enough for you?!!

needs more bass!

the highs and the mids are excellent, but more bass would make the sound much more rounder and fuller in my opinion

TranceCrafter responds:

k will do. ;)

I've been working to make the bass much "bigger" sounding already, was a lot smaller sounding before but I suppose I could increase it a few more notches :P

xKore - Eden (Nechura Remix) xKore - Eden (Nechura Remix)

omfg yes.

I'd love to hear you make a song based on the style from 0:55 to 1:21. it might make one freaking good dance song or something unique. just love that style.

downloaded

Nechura responds:

yeah ay, cheers dude.

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

loved all of them!

but the ones at 0:22, 0:43, 2:20, and 7:58 really stood out to me!

0:22 had so much energy and got me bouncing in my seat

0:43 reminded me of "morning coffee," one of my favorites from you

2:20 another mellow piece, loved it!

7:58 freaking loved this song. the beat and melody was just so trippy

these songs struck me the hardest. please work on them / finish them if you get the chance! :)